- Introduce yourself! What is your experience with writing?
Hello, I’m Raven. It has had its challenges, but just like a baseball player, I struck out a few times, but I got up and dusted my ass off. Then had some curve balls thrown my way and hit a few fouls, but now I’m sliding into home. Striking out now is NOT an option.
- Does writing energize or exhaust you?
- What is your writing Kryptonite?
The voices in my head won’t shut up until I write.
- Do you believe in writer’s block?
Yes, so very much.
- How long on average does it take you to write a book?
I can finish one in 2 months if life lets me.
- What is the most difficult part of your artistic process?
Believing in myself.
- What one thing would you give up becoming a better writer?
Social Media time.
- Do you read your book reviews? How do you deal with bad or good ones?
Yes, I do. I learn from them, unless it is just a plain mean one, then I go off somewhere and cry.
- Have you read anything that made you think differently about fiction?
- Where can readers learn more about you?
Facebook-Personal Page https://www.facebook.com/AuthorRavenMoon
Author Page https://www.facebook.com/RavenMoonAuthor/
Readers Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/ravensreadersgroup/
Raven’s Wings (street team) https://www.facebook.com/groups/rravenswings/
Blood Rose (ARC/BETS team)https://www.facebook.com/groups/RavensBloodRose/
Rainelle Sterling grew up in the Smoky Mountains, so when she returned home, she made plans to visit the place where she spent her childhood.
What was supposed to be a fun relaxing weekend away with her brother, and friends changes as she learns her grandmother’s tales weren’t tales at all, but a warning as she faces a devastating loss, a fight for her life against the unimaginable.
When faced with telling her parents, she learns things that she never knew. Will the broken trust, betrayal and deceit from loved ones break her? Can she remain strong to survive? If only she knew then, what she knew now, maybe, just maybe, things would be different. But for now, she must fight to stay alive while she plans her revenge against the unthinkable..
Releasing August 25th
Published with Kingston Publishing Company